Precision Medicine Purpose Statement
To promote wellness throughout CommonSpirit Health by expanding community access to a portfolio of precision medicine offerings. These offerings will measurably improve outcomes, lower costs, and grow our markets. Our comprehensive, value-based solution will create access to precision medicine capabilities by:
- Aiming to become a global leader in precision medicine content expertise and clinical practice as it revolutionizes the ways that care is delivered to consumers and populations in the communities we serve.
- Embracing our academic and industry partners to design precision medicine programs for deployment across the personalized care ecosystem in areas such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, and rare diseases.
- Becoming a learning organization that relentlessly strives to expand our knowledge and expertise in precision medicine and population health through collaborative relationships with patients, providers, researchers, and clinical institutes.
- Tirelessly seeking ways to add value to CommonSpirit Health by utilizing precision medicine at the right place, at the right time, and for the right individual.
- Expanding access to state-of-the-art precision medicine preventive, diagnostic, and treatment modalities to all we serve.
- Utilizing the reach of CommonSpirit Health to take on existing challenges in precision medicine, such as patient and provider adoption, payer engagement, translation of science to clinical practice, data harmonization, and regulatory issues.
See how we are helping clinicians stay up-to-date with genomic testing guidelines here.